Green Fields School is accredited by the North Central Association (NCA), Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (CASI). Green Fields is also accredited by AdvancED, a non-profit, non-partisan organization that conducts rigorous, on-site external reviews of Pre K-12 schools and school systems to ensure that all learners realize their full potential. Green Fields is also a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and the Arizona Association of Independent Schools (AAIS).
Accreditation is designed to help educational institutions boost their ongoing performance efforts for the benefit of their students. Simply put, accreditation ensures parents can confidently make informed decisions about their children’s education.
The benefits of AdvancED for Green Fields.
AdvancED insists on a relentless pursuit of excellence for itself and for the institutions it accredits. Educational institutions that engage in AdvancED accreditation:
- Unite with a global network committed to standards of educational excellence.
- Earn the distinction of quality through the recognized seal of AdvancED accreditation.
- Experience a unified, clear, and powerful accreditation process with a scalable and sustainable evaluation of education quality.
- Receive external and objective validation of the areas in which they’re doing well, and the areas for continuous improvement.
- Benefit from AdvancED research that shapes educational policy and improves learning practices.
- Experience a state-of-the-art web-based accreditation system that is continuously being upgraded and improved.
- Hear the best available ideas and thinking on education practices and trends through innovative products, educational technologies, and the collective knowledge of peers.
- Benefit from shared expertise and powerful professional learning through local and global workshops, training, conferences, and personalized service.
What AdvancED accreditation means for students.
- Experience ease in transferring credits from one school to another.
- Gain greater access to federal loans, scholarships, postsecondary education and military programs that require students attend an accredited institution.
- Benefit from their institution or educational system’s commitment to raising student performance and accountability.